The advent of new possibilities in adhesive cementation in conjunction with esthetic and high strength glass ceramics has given rise to an economically efficient and functionally sound treatment. Lithium disilicate ceramics offer dentists, the opportunity to use a material that combines high strength with natural transluscency.
IPS e.max Impulse allows different brightness effects to be reproduced. Impulse consists of lithium disilicate glass-ceramic material which features a flexural strength of 400 MPa.
IPS e.max Impulse is used in the fabrication thin veneers, veneers, table tops, partial and single crowns. No matter whether a specific tooth shade needs to be created based on a defined brightness value, or consistent brightness needs to be established throughout restorations with different core shades, the Value shades enable restorations to be fabricated that blend in seamlessly with the remaining dentition.
The final shade is attained by means of the staining or cut-back technique.
Lithium Disilicate Glass-ceramic Advantages
- High strength (400 MPa) and high esthetics.
- Minimally invasive, accurately fitting restorations.
- Four levels of translucency and additional Impulse ingots for maximum flexibility.
- Lifelike esthetics, irrespective of the shade of the preparation.
- Adhesive, self-adhesive or conventional cementation depending on the indication.
Lithium Disilicate Veneers
Lithium disilicate veneers have high mechanical strength, high esthetics and excellent optical properties.